A continuation of this post from earlier today.
1. The day's bizarreness: sunshine and snow all at once.
2. I've never noticed this plant in our woods before but I just the love it -- I think the translucent seedpods are so neat.
3. Same plant as the above.
4. Snowflakes looking down the lane to the campsite.
5. The edge of the lane -- dig those raspberry canes.
6. Just some of the riot o' branches on the hillside between the lane and the ravine.
7. More hillside plantage.
(8) Oak bark and (9) cottonwood (or some kind of poplar?) leaf.
10. Hey there, delicate raspberry cane.
14. I love the color and pattern of this stem and these leaves.
15. Nicely arched shrub on hillside.
16. Awesome ice/snow-fringed hole in tree.
17. Pin oak leaf.
(19) old, decaying vinage and (20) Eastern redcedar on the hillside at the tip of campsite.
21. Possibly buckthorn.
22. Grass at campsite.
(23) Coiled, snowy leaves and (24) View from campsite down to the river.
25. Skinny trees including eastern redcedar to the left.
26. The view down the lane looking back towards the house.
27. Sun through the pines.
(28) Undersides of the pines and (29) More intertwined trees.
30. The front lawn maple, complete with sunshine and some snowflakes.