58°F. Positively tropical here today. I could go outside with two sweaters, no coat. And I didn’t automatically get cold after one hour, which is what happens every other day. What a fine day it’s been. All of these pictures are from our front and back gardens.
1. Globe allium
2. Coral bell
3. Coral bell shadow on my jeans...or jeggings, if you must know.
5. Underside of a coral bell leaf
6. Daylily leaf against decorative wheel in our garden
7. Glowing leaf
8. Bee balm
10. Glowing leaf...redux
11. Garden stump
12. Leaf embedded in some of the lone remnant ice
13. You may have seen this tennis ball a few posts back