I was so excited about the weather yesterday, I took something like 37,000 pictures. Here are a few more that I liked. This post is all about trees and leaves. You know, like 80% of this blog.
1. Meltwater reflection. I like that you can still see some icy slush underneath the puddle.
2. Looking down into the big ravine, with the little stream winding towards the river.
3. More of those pretty red buds.
4. Another large ring of trees on the hillside in front of the big ravine.
5. I keep seeing these leaves; don't know what they are, but I like that they're so black they almost look burnt.
6. There's a little patch of the woods where the trees are all growing in a kind of V-shape, and their limbs crisscross mighty prettily.
7. Because I know you want more leaves.
8. More glowing nettle.
9. Because you just can't get enough leaves, now you want one with blackened veins.
10. Growing shadows on the forest floor.
11. More glowing leaves, too.