It rained a lot last night and gave everything a good soaking. Just try and stop me from taking pictures of plants with little rain droplets all over them — you just can’t do it. (Cold dead hands etc.)
6. From the glass looking out towards our shed and the woods
7. The old tennis ball, getting muddier by the day.
8. Flowering grass — or maybe fruiting, I’m not too sure. I don’t know too much about grasses.
9. Dandelion seed head plus single seed (which I learned today is an achene, and the fluffy part of which — obviously missing in this picture — is called a pappus)
16. Daylily, getting a little colorful with necrotic leaf tip.
17. Daylily (underside — plus the blue blur in the background is a pine)