DON’T WORRY, YOU’LL GET THE JOKE SOON.
I’ve been thinking for a while here that a brief jaunt to Minneopa State Park was necessary.
1. Ice in the picnic shelter
2. Okay, sure, but what about the non-domestic pets?
3. The bridge that crosses the smaller falls. Like the leaves still clinging to the trees.
4. Just some brambly goodness. All that’s standing between you and the top of the falls.
5. Who am I to resist a leaf stuck up in the snow so enticingly.
6. Overlooking the big drop
7. How would you like to be standing on that narrow little point?
8. Well, someone got kind of close.
10. There were all these cool hanging vines covered in ice or frost. I watched a few of them snap off. I wish I could have gotten closer, or zoomed closer.
12. Vines on the rail surrounding the somewhat more treacherous falls.
14. I remember going swimming down there. Or wading, more precisely. Usually wouldn’t get all that close to the falls.
15. I love these ice formations.
16. And these ones.
17. This wall is covered with the scrawlings of impetuous youth.
19. Red and green. It’s Christmastime again.
This summer I went camping at Minneopa with my friends for a night. Here are some pictures of that.