I went camping a couple weeks ago. I went four hours away to take all the kinds of pictures I like to take, just in a different setting. What are the pictures I like to take? Pictures of leaves, duh.
These are my camera shots. Later I’ll update with the ones from my phone. Pumpkin pictures coming at some point, too.
1. The leaves were a-glowin’ especially against the misty gray weather we experienced the first couple of days.
2. Still life on kooky, dangerous steps that every lakeside site boasted
3. A partially skeletonized leaf for Halloween.
7. Pretty undulations in the pine bark. Not sure which pine.
9. My dad returning from a boat ride
10. We spent some time at the dock. I spent equal amounts of time taking pictures of weeds there as I did fishing.
15. A nutritious snack.
16. On the trail through the oh so stately trees